Am I eligible for a Post Study visa ?
your course should be CRICOS-registered
you successfully completed all course requirements
your study was in English
you completed your study over at least two academic years (92 weeks)
you were physically in Australia for at least 16 calendar months to complete the study
you held an Australian visa that allowed you to study
Provisional: 491, 485 and 476 Visa
A provisional visa is also a temporary visa that provides a permanent pathway. You may be able to apply for the permanent visa related to the provisional visa.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License